Here’s one of my favourite banana smoothie recipes that I love to make for a healthy breakfast. It’s rich in gut health probiotics, fibre and protein to support a healthy digestive system.
• 1 banana – frozen
• 1 cup Pepe Saya Buttermilk
• 1 tablespoon Healthy Chef Protein
• 2 teaspoons ground golden flaxseed
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
• ½ cup ice
• Combine all the ingredients into a high speed blender.
• Blend until smooth and creamy.
• Serve immediately and enjoy.
Notes + Inspiration
Add a tablespoon of roasted almond butter.